找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
总共850条微博

动态微博

查看: 8924|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

朝鲜近况:水深火热的朝鲜人民不象掘起的北京人民打开窗户就能免费吸烟(视频)(图)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-5-31 00:20:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

North Korea Revealed On Google Glass And GoPro. Beautiful And Eerie.

By Tiffany Willis on May 22, 2014 

Two really cool things happened recently. iReporter Kenny Zhu was allowed to take photos in North Korea using Google Glass and Singaporean photographer Aram Pan was allowed to capture 22 minutes of unedited and uncensored GoPro footage of Pyongyang, North Korea. This is one of the most comprehensive looks we’ve ever seen of the North Korean capital.

From PetaPixel:

The video seems rather ethereal at times, because for such a large city, there’s almost zero advertising (excluding propaganda), zero trash, and with but a few exceptions, the streets are empty. It’s a decently long watch, so you might have to save this one for when you get home, but be sure to give the full video a watch when you can.

Notable:

• Very little human noise —  a “lifeless city,” said one viewer. Another said “it’s the quietest and cleanest city I could imagine driving through.”
  • Almost no people are seen out and about.
  • Very little traffic.
  • No advertisement except for propaganda.
  • One viewer said “the lack of smiling faces is disturbing.”
  • Highways are extremely bumpy.
  • North Koreans can be seen digging what appear to be wild vegetables on both sides of the highway.
  • “I met more foreigners than I expected in North Korea. Actually there were quite a few foreign (non-Asian) tour groups. I also met some Egyptians walking freely in Pyongyang.” (CNN)
  • “A tour guide asked me sincerely, “Is South Korea better than North or not?” but he refused to look at the photos I took while I was in South Korea.” (CNN)
  • The tour guide had no idea that Kim Jong-un studied abroad in Switzerland or that the daughter of Xi Jinping was studying in the United States.
  • He had not heard about the Sewol ferry accident.
  • He knew very little about Kim’s wife.
  • If you’re Chinese, you can visit North Korea for about $500 but if you have a U.S. passport, it costs about $3,000.
  • A DPRK official accidentally recorded himself while playing with the Glass, but Zhu didn’t upload the photos, fearing consequences for himself and/or the official.
  • Zhu was only allowed to take photos that show the “positive side” of North Korea.

Some of those details are from a CNN interview with Kenny Zhu and the others are from the comments section of the video and photos.

The photos taken by Kenny Zhu are below the video. You can see more photos at PetaPixel.

Tiffany Willis is the founder and editor-in-chief of Liberal America. An unapologetic member of the Christian Left, she has spent most of her career actively working with “the least of these” and disadvantaged and oppressed populations. She’s passionate about their struggles. To stay on top of topics she discusses, like her Facebook pagefollow her on Twitter, or connect with her via LinkedIn. She also has a grossly neglected personal blog and a literary quotes blog that is a labor of love. Find her somewhere and join the discussion.

本贴由[goog]最后编辑于:2014-5-30 16:33:45  

回复

使用道具 举报

24小时热帖
    一周热门
    原创摄影
      美食美文
        您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|珍珠湾ART