珍珠湾ART

标题: computer virus [打印本页]

作者: yma16    时间: 2007-4-10 22:11
标题: computer virus

1) If a PC has two hard drives C and D.  C has WindowsXP.  D has a virus, will the virus cause harm?

2) In a LAN (network) if one pc has a virus, can it attack another PC if the 2nd pc never accesses the first PC.  Here, both PCs are end user's PCs, not servers.

Please show your reasons.

www.ddhw.com

作者: yma16    时间: 2007-4-10 22:23
标题: Add this msg to 2)

2) The user of the first PC does not have the rights to access the 2nd PC.

作者: 人在天涯    时间: 2007-4-11 01:31
标题: My opinion.

1) That depends on what types of virus it is. If it has to stay at windows/system32 folder to take effect (most virus is this type), then you don't have to worry about it. But if the virus is "application level" which means it attaches itself to an application such as Word or Excel, then you might have trouble.

2) Also depends. Virus can spread through many ways. If 1th pc has virus, then the server (assuming your server don't have anti-virus protection) might be affected when 1th PC tried to access server. After server is affected, you know what will happen next.
www.ddhw.com

作者: 花心石    时间: 2007-4-11 10:46
标题: 2)

I know nothing about virus,  but I remember last time many of my colleagues' PC are affect by a kind of virus.
Some of the PCs just connectted on internet, and they don't allow remote access to the PC.
So I think some virus can attack ur PC even it seems the PC that has virvus have no right to access ur PC.
www.ddhw.com

www.ddhw.org---

欢迎光临 珍珠湾ART (http://zzwav.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3